Hi Ladies,
well I finally found my way here.. not even sure how or if I will be able to find my way back. Anyway, I shot my first new self portrait continuing my project on The Chores, the Reluctance, and My Grandmother's Apron. I have some idea's brewing. February is going to be a busy month with a Laurie Klein workshop so I hope to get 3 images out by the 16th.. if not, for sure March. But here is my first one.
Best to all,
Karin
Love it. Great light and great to see the windex bottle again. L
ReplyDeleteI love the bright yellow gloves - it makes your hands look heavy and bulky and my eye just can't stay away from that.
ReplyDeleteI love the light on your face and your expression! It makes me think of Film Noir, but with Windex and cleaning gloves as antagonists. Certainly reflects how I feel when faced with one more chore!
ReplyDelete