So this is what I have been trying and playing with. I think some work better then others. No great thoughts or concepts behind of these yet but rather just seeing what I can do and then finding images in my collection that I might be able to combine with a self portrait. I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback... both negative or positive!
I know a number of you are in at least one course currently. I hope you are learning lots and having fun!
Wow, Karen. These are amazing. I especially like the ones with your arms and the plants. So creative and nicely done. I love the idea of combining things. I have been doing that too. Will post soon. Leslie
ReplyDeleteI love your images - they give me ideas of things that I would like to do. My most favorite one is the one with your arms and the flowers.
ReplyDeleteI love all of them - but in this one it's like your arms are part of the flowers - not just 2 separate things.
These are lovely - I really like the idea of combining parts of yourself with parts of plants. These images look like part of a series - they make me think of how intertwined we are with the natural world - a reminder of living gently alongside nature.
ReplyDelete